WELCOME TO OUR VIRTUAL DOORSTEP! PLEASE DO COME IN AND LOOK AROUND! MAKE YOURSELF RIGHT AT HOME.
You might be wondering and asking the same question(s), we ponder, as we position and define, what makes us Rebuilt Automatic Transmissions & Gears, unique and definitive in the global marketplace. It is truly shared insight we pose and will attempt to answer in these couple of pages: “Why would you want to buy rebuilt transmissions from us?”
Here at Rebuilt Automatic Transmissions & Gears:
- We step up to the plate and go beyond what is required, as we look to consistently deliver remanufactured, rebuilt automatic transmissions products and services, that exceed customer expectations, specifications and delivers satisfaction beyond compare.
- It is a priority for us, to be answering the increasing call and demand, for remanufactured automatic transmissions, (OEM, new, remanufactured), with the required skill and expertise, to deliver to stringent specifications, demanding clearances and ever-refining dimensions for high-performance, sophisticated applications and vehicles, retro-fit, vintage, restoration and or power performance upgrades – all pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity, state-of-the-art equipment, advanced skill and adaptable, streamlined gold-standard remanufacturing processes.
- A reputable, trustworthy, industry expert and transmissions automotive specialist, offering turn-key, ready-to-install, ease-of-use, peace of mind, reliability, durability, longevity and distinctive quality products and services, you can call and rely on, at all times.
- Providing a valued supply and quality remanufacture service in a niche market, on a global scale, utilizing and optimizing all available sources and sourcing channels, (including our own internal capacity), to identify, match, find and provide you with what you need.
- A wide selection and ever-expanding range of products, for a variety of markets and diverse clientele, from professional automotive specialists, industry, peers and other enthusiasts and private owners who take pride in showcasing ownership, pushing the limits and beyond and ultimate power/speed seekers, we count among our valued customers.
- With a quality assurance and warranty policy that puts our customers first, we provide a 5 years/50,000 mile premium warrantee on all our remanufactured automatic transmissions**. (See note below for eligibility requirements).
What makes our remanufacturing process, product, outcome and results so different and unique in the marketplace? Our business is remanufacturing of automatic transmissions, like many others, BUT unlike the majority of providers, we opt for the ultimate in satisfaction and quality, for all parties – ensuring the very best and only LIKE NEW AND BETTER results for your remanufactured automatic transmission needs. On this mutually beneficial value propositions WE WILL NOT COMPROMISE!
What is the rationale behind our approach and the differences between used transmissions versus remanufactured transmissions?
In most cases, if you are using a ‘used’ product, iteration (in part or the whole of the unit), you DO NOT know where it has been and what ills and tribulations it might have suffered before. Cleaning, testing and inspecting can tell you chapters of the story and give glimpses and hints, evidence of wear, cracks, weak sports etc., BUT not with 100% certainty. We try to minimize the impact of variability and unknown contributing factors to potential failure. Therefore, we opt and prefer fully remanufactured automatic transmissions process, product, outcome, value, satisfaction and results!
Giving you simply the best odds and success, in any repair or replacement situations and process, at all times, would require having full confidence in the quality of what you provide. For us, how we arrive at it, is critical to our own processes and outcome. WE DO NOT COMPROMISE ON DELIVERING QUALITY!
What that translates into is rigor and discipline, consistency and zero tolerance for failure or compromise –WE SIMPLY DO NOT!
We prefer to stay current with market trends, factory specifications, clearance parameters and machining/manufacturing dimensions, guidelines and requirements. For peace of mind, rest assured that our skilled experts take pride in their discipline, craft and mastery resulting in our remanufacture processes, also incorporates and includes all OEM updates.
Our comprehensive remanufacturing processes include what we refer to as total replacement of soft, moving, wear-parts, which would specifically include all clutches, bands, lip seals, sealing rings and gaskets. All individual hard components within the remanufacturing process and unit are inspected, based on standard and accepted criteria, deemed meeting or exceeding OEM requirements and specifications. If rejected or any doubt exists, these hard parts are replaced with new or remanufactured parts. WE DEMAND THE BEST!
By setting the bar high - and keeping on raising it - adhering to this stringent outlook, approach, personal criteria and standards, defect rates have been lowered substantially in the past. WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO!
Continually improving is paramount in keeping in step with our demanding industry and sophisticated clientele, who want, deserve and need simply the best, for ultimate power and performance DELIVERED!
We enjoy setting stretch-goals and derive even more satisfaction from your customers’ satisfaction and work diligently and pro-actively for consistent delivery of a quality product, getting better at it, learning and sharing our knowledge and expertise with staff, customers and other stakeholders in industry, in our continued efforts to MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
For our more technically inclined readers, looking for those qualifying details regarding our remanufacturing, quality processes, equipment, standards and procedures, some of them are provided below for your reference and convenience:
- All our remanufactured automatic transmission units are fully tested, on one of our 11 dynamometers. This happens PRIOR to packaging and shipment. This is done in order to ensure the ultimate in quality product delivery, to the highest standard we can promise/attain. We commit to provide the ultimate in top-grade; best quality remanufactured automatic transmissions possible.
- Thorough cleaning and preparation is a given, goes without says - and as a necessity - deserves special care. DIRT IS AN ENGINE AND TRANSMISSIONS WORST ENEMY! With numerous industrial parts washers and cleaners, allowing dual wash processes for all cases and parts, we ensure clean surfaces and end-results that highlight the quality artisanship, pride in product delivery and presentation that reflects that commitment.
- Resourced and staffed with the same rigor and discipline we apply in our equipment and manufacture processes, we sport an advanced and well-tooled machine shop, with four full-time, highly skilled machinists. State-of-the-art equipment includes 4 lathes, 3 milling machines and the latest CNC computerized mill.
- Inventory levels in our parts department, serve to provide us both (supplier/customer), with the ultimate in parts variety, access and availability. We maintain a high level (to the value of approximately $1.5 million) of inventory, which we assign as ‘in stock’, for the sole use by our internal sources/builders.
- In addition, we also remanufacture our very own converters, which of course will and do pass our exacting quality tests! REMEMBER, NO COMPROMISE ON QUALITY!
- With the advisory and supervisory capacity of technical directors - eight in total - that oversee the building process and constantly review the remanufacturing process for the highest quality possible, we pride ourselves in delivering simply the best we can and always reaching higher and beyond!
- We also take great pride in the fact that we act as an authorized vendor for two major OE manufacturers.
We look forward to working with you on your remanufactured automatic transmission needs, now and in the future. Come and collaborate with us and experience the difference.
Our Warranty Options Also Show That We Care And Take Pride In Our Handiwork!
When you are dealing with the quality of our remanufactured automatic transmissions, they are the tokens and outcome of our demand and dedication to process, product and performance excellence. WE DO NOT COMPROMISE!
Simply rebuilding/refurbishing/remodeling or re-assembly with older, worn or used parts is just not a viable solution or short-cut option for us. We prefer and provide custom-built, remanufactured automatic transmission ‘kits’, specialist ready-to-install, turnkey solutions, containing components that meet or exceed OEM specifications, at times sourced from that very industry sources themselves, leveraging networking and collaboration, to deliver SIMPLY THE BEST PRODUCT, MARKETS HAVE TO OFFER, TO YOU THE CUSTOMER, on a daily and on-going basis.
All remanufactured automatic transmission kits, come with the matched remanufactured torque converter, inspected, Dyno-tested, PRIOR to shipping.
Confidence in your purchase goes without saying, and for peace of mind, we extend a warranty protection of 12 month/12,000 mile.
Comparative, market-competitive pricing and internal capabilities, we are able to offer you lower, even discounted prices you will not find with other suppliers or distributors.
With both our premium and standard warranties mentioned above (standard 1 year/12,000 miles and premium 5 years/50,000 miles*), your interest and investment is well protected.
*PREMIUM WARRANTY ELIGIBILITY:
In order to be eligible for the Premium Warranty coverage, the transmission must be installed by one of our certified transmission repair centers (see list below)**. In addition there is another charge (amounting to approximately $350), which varies with each transmission application, to take advantage of this premium service and added coverage. NOTE: ALL transmissions are built to the same specifications; the only difference here is in the warranty itself. Also worthy of mentioning here, is that in 99% of all cases of factory defects, thy typically occur within the first thirty days of installation.
** CERTIFIED TRANSMISSION REPAIR CENTERS:
- Call for transmission repair shops in your area