Shipping Details and Processes that work for you
** NOTE: there are some general guidelines, rates and special requirements with regards to the transportation of these specialist-manufactured automotive parts (some of which are extremely heavy and require precision installation at one of our facilities and/or one of our choosing.
***Additional charges may apply for special arrangements
Shipping Policy: Remanufactured Automatic Transmissions
We also provide answers and the same rigor, discipline and customer service approach and commitment quoted earlier, to our product delivery to your doorstep. (from ours to yours- so to speak).
Some general shipping and handling guidelines would include:
- Accommodating shipping locally as well as nationally, partnering with choice, reliable services providers and carriers, who also put customer focus and excellence first!
- We maintain a large inventory of remanufactured automatic transmissions units at the two state-of-the-art remanufacturing plants, mentioned earlier that are located in the Midwest, placing product within easy reach and quick access. Let us know today how we can help you get your product in-hand and on location!
- We endeavor to provide you with expedient service. The majority of customer orders will be shipped the same day, by one of our carriers. We have special discount rates due to the sheer volume of freight shipped on a daily basis, ensuring we can provide you, in turn, with the lower possible cost for shipping and handling. NOTE: We add no mark up or additional cost to these standard quoted rates optimizing benefits and savings all round!
- If the requested remanufactured automatic transmission and/or related product(s), is not available, it will be fast-tracked, precision engineered and quality remanufactured, shipped promptly upon completion, within 3-5 business days of the receipt of the order.
- AGAIN, WE DO NOT COMPROMISE. Under no circumstances will be ship an unfinished Transmission! Note: Extensive Dyno-testing is done, PRIOR to shipping and all remanufacturing of quality automatic transmissions will require final inspection at one of our 11 dynamometers. If for any reason, anomalies, strange readings, defects or problems are detected, it will be remedied immediately at the plant level – done right the first time before making it out to you and your vehicle! This might potentially cause a delay in shipping, BUT we know that you would prefer NO LESS THAN PERFECTION. We strive to deliver on time, every time, BUT in the case of a delay of any sorts (even weather or labor strikes, other interruptions of service), we will exercise diligence in contacting you immediate, advising of the situation.
Shipping Fees and Additional Requirements:
CORE FEES AND SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS:
- In keeping with industry practice, we kindly request all customers to ship the transmission core back to us (after installing the remanufactured transmission).
- ***NOTE: Feel free to utilize as any parts from your old transmission that are required to complete the installation of the new transmission.
- When ordering any of our transmissions products online, you will be charged for a round trip shipping fee.
- The quoted fee you will receive/see online, always includes the core freight fee, to enable the return shipment of the transmission core back to us, utilizing the same freight company that delivered the remanufactured automatic transmission to you.
- The contact information for the freight company will be provided in your package. Just call the freight company and they will pick up the core from your location.
- You may use the original packaging to ship back the transmission core.
- Once we receive the transmission core, the core deposit will be returned to the customer.
- For all International Orders PLEASE NOTE : there are additional freight charges outside of the 48 contiguous states, as well as additional documentation, customs/excise clearance documentation and processes to adhere to
- In addition to all of the above, please note that there will be a standard $25 charge, if the carrier needs to return for "missed connections".
|Acura, AMC, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Daewoo, Dodge, Eagle, Ford, GEO, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, KIA, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Plymouth, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo|